To all Wine Road member wineries;
This is a last minute request from the folks at Make-A-Wish in San Francisco, for a gala event they are hosting in Monterey on October 29th.
What: Monterey Bay Gala – the social event of the year on the Monterey Peninsula!
· Attendees: 300 affluent attendees who love wine country
· What we raised in 2015: Over $800,000
· Ticket Prices: http://www.montereybaygala.com/tickets.html ($500-$10,000 for a table)
· Performers this year: The Pointer Sisters! The theme is disco and everything 70s.
· Marketing: We’re happy to add these wineries to our bar menus as well as on the dinner menu. Unfortunately, it is not a pouring or wine representative opportunity.
· What we’re asking:
o 10 cases of red: pinot noir, zinfandel, syrah, anything but Cabernet – we have a lot of cab
o 4 cases of white: anything but chardonnay (we have chard)
They do not need 10 cases of red wine from one winery, they are looking for 10 cases total, so you may want to donate one case to the cause. The same for the 4 cases of white wine.
Please direct ALL questions to the event organizer Jen Iso, copied above. Wine Road is not collecting or managing this donation.
Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area
55 Hawthorne Street #800
San Francisco, CA 94105