March 23, 2017 9:00am
Wine Road office – upstairs
1439 Grove Street, Healdsburg
Members: Renae – Papapietro Perry, Lauren h2hotel, Jenny – Fern Grove, Alexis – Emeritas, Ross – J. Rickards, Katie – Wilson, Roxanne & Susan – Auberge on the Vineyard, Devon – Carol Shelton, Eric – Best Western, Rebecca – Max. Value Marketing, Beth – Wine Road, Laura – Wine Road
- Specials Page link moved to home page.
- Link added to event page that will direct back to Specials Page.
- Google ads – currently 4 ads are running,
- We need more specials and better quality offers.
- WR Newsletter has section for Lodging Specials.
Member Meet and Greet
- May 4th, La Crema at Saralee’s Vineyard.
- Bring Laptop to show Lodging Specials Page.
- Lodging Follow-up Meeting to take place after May 4th.
Barrel Tasting Re-Cap
- Bus ban and enforcement has helped tremendously,
- Raising the ticket price seemed to bring in a better quality of wine enthusiasts,
- One big problem is the clothes or lack there of
- Video of what not to wear,
- Dress code and enforce at each winery,
- Themed event and encourage theme attire.
- Enhancements to the WineRoad app:
- Varietals search,
- Geo locator,
- Event Specific.
- New Promo Collateral for Lodging and Winery members to share with visitors.
- Drop some content:
- Wine Awards Page,
- New Release
- Focus on:
- Members quick list redirecting back to their home page.
- Press breakfast in LA 30 journalists,
- Mystery Tours tie in with Summer of Love.
WR on the Road
- June 2017 Omaha, NE
- 30 wineries,
- Silent Auction,
- 2018 Cleveland, Ohio
WR Concierge – Laura
- Visiting lodging sites to get a better feel for what we have to offer guests 1st hand,
- Email from wineries with offerings.
- Once monthly email “Did you know WR fact”
- Winemaker Breakfast Series to take place on the weekend of IronMan May & July 2017.
Next meeting May 25, 9:00am at Wine Road office.