Happy Friday to all of our Wine Road winery members –
Today I have an outstanding offer to present to you, please take a moment to read over the details below.
There are no stings attached, no ulterior motives. This is a generous offer from someone that believes keeping you, your staff and visitors safe, goes hand in hand with being a sustainable winery operation. For the cost of training you will have equipment on hand that could save a life.
The information is also attached if you need to print it out and share it with owners or managers.
Trained for “Saving Lives” in Sonoma County
In collaboration with the American Red Cross and ZOLL Medical Corporation, Ron Rubin Winery is covering the cost of one ZOLL AED PLUS (Automated External Defibrillator) unit, to each qualifying Sonoma County winery.
This sustainability and safety program is designed to keep everyone at a Sonoma County winery safe and saved, if necessary.
Three Steps –
1. In order for a winery in Sonoma County to qualify to receive a ZOLL AED PLUS, Sonoma County winery owners or representatives must contact Ron Rubin, either by Email at email@example.com, or call 314.726.9630
2. After a winery’s qualifications are approved to receive a ZOLL AED PLUS, it will be promptly contacted, by a representative from the American Red Cross, to schedule CPR/AED/First Aid training for the winery’s team. Wineries will need to cover the cost of their staff training.
3. Attend the training.
To date, the following wineries have taken advantage of this important life-saving program.
1. Acorn Winery, Healdsburg
2. Amista Vineyards, Healdsburg
3. Amphora Wines, Healdsburg
4. Balletto Wines, Santa Rosa
5. Buena Vista, Sonoma
6. Carol Shelton Wines, Santa Rosa
7. Cartograph Wines, Healdsburg
8. Christopher Creek Winery, Healdsburg
9. DeLoach, Santa Rosa
10. Dry Creek Winery, Healdsburg
11. Dutton-Goldfield Winery, Sebastopol
12. Family Wineries Dry Creek, Healdsburg
13. Francis Ford Coppola, Geyserville
14. Hamel Family Wines, Sonoma
15. Korbel Winery, Guerneville
16. Lynmar Estate, Sebastopol
17. Mauritson Wines, Healdsburg
18. Medlock Ames Winery, Healdsburg
19. Michael David Winery, Geyserville
20. Muscardini Cellars, Kenwood
21. Owl Ridge Wines, Sebastopol
22. Ramey Wine Cellars, Healdsburg
23. Rack & Riddle, Healdsburg
24. Ron Rubin Winery, Sebastopol
25. Virginia Dare, Geyserville
Like the email says, if you are interested, please contact Ron Rubin, copied above.