Hello to all of our winery members –
Quick question – need simple answer – this is just something I am wondering about…
In a couple of months…April/May ish…
Will YOUR winery be open to just walk-in tasters, no reservation required?
This is not a list we are publishing – just taking the pulse, wanting to know what you are thinking, not a commitment of any sort.
Please – highlight in RED the best answer for your property (best guess at this point).
1. We will remain reservation only for the foreseeable future
2. We will do both reservation and walk-in
3. We are moving toward mostly walk-in, unless an elevated seated tasting
1. If Wine Road coordinated a small event in April, limited to 1000 people, would you consider participating if it WAS NOT reservation only – just walk-in? YES or NO
2. If Wine Road coordinated a small event in April limited to 1000 would you consider participating if it was RESERVATION ONLY? YES or NO