Breakfast with the Winemakers
Join us for one of our Winemaker Breakfasts. An open forum for guests to meet and chat with winemakers in a casual breakfast setting with Q & A. This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
Each breakfast will have 3 winemakers from wineries located in either Alexander, Dry Creek or Russian River Valley. A host will facilitate the Q & A.
A fun opportunity to connect with these 3 winemakers with such limited seating everyone will have the chance to ask questions.
Tickets are $25 plus tax and fees
Upcoming Dates and Times:
May 12, 2017 – 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Held at Martin Ray Winery in the Russian River Valley. Join winemakers from Martin Ray Winery, Joseph Swan Vineyards and ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyards at Martin Ray Winery for a casual breakfast Q & A.
May 13, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Held at Moshin Vineyards in the Russian River Valley. Join winemakers from Moshin Vineyards, Armida Winery and C Donatiello Winery for a casual breakfast Q & A.
July 28, 2017 – 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Held at Martinelli Vineyards & Winery in the Russian River Valley. Join winemakers from Martinelli, Inman Family Wines and Hook & Ladder Vineyards & Winery for a casual breakfast Q & A.
July 29, 2017 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Held at Fritz Underground Winery in the Dry Creek Valley. Join winemakers from Fritz Underground Winery, J Rickards Winery and Deux Amis Winery for a casual breakfast Q & A.
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
• PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration
• Ticket admits 1 person into the event
• Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
• All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend the Winemaker Breakfast –this also applies to babies or children of any age
• Please do not bring dogs to the Winemaker Breakfast
• Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
• Event takes place Rain or Shine
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.