January 19-20, 2019
11am – 4pm each day
Join us for two glorious days along Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County as we celebrate the 27th Annual Winter WINEland.
The perfect winter escape…taste current vintages, multiple varietals grown in Sonoma County, and even try a few verticals!
A great opportunity to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases or library wines. All participating wineries will highlight a Vintage, Varietal or Vertical tasting for the weekend. Our details program will be available in mid December.
Ticket price will include wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend. Not all wineries provide food for this event. Please be sure to read the DETAILED program to see what each winery will offer for the weekend.
This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
Winter WINEland does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland -including no babies or children of any age
TICKETS Tickets On Sale Now
GOOGLE MAP Winter WINEland Event Map
MAPS Click on the tab directly above for information
PARTICIPANTS Click on the tab directly above for information
PROGRAM Will be available Mid December
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check-in their winery name is “greyed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland–this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINELand
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility”, in an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
2019 Participant List
Asterisk (*) indicates no groups of 8 or more
ACORN Winery/Alegría Vineyards *
Alexander Valley Vineyards *
Amista Vineyards *
Battaglini Estate Winery *
Carol Shelton Wines
Cast Wines *
Chalk Hill Estate Winery
Christopher Creek Winery *
Clos du Bois Winery *
Colagrossi Wines *
Collier Falls Vineyards *
Comstock Wines *
Dashe Cellars *
David Coffaro Vineyard & Winery
Davis Family Vineyards
De La Montanya Winery *
DeLoach Vineyards *
deLorimier Winery *
Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery *
Fog Crest Vineyard *
Francis Ford Coppola Winery *
Fritz Underground Winery
Furthermore Wines *
G & C Lurton Vineyard *
Geyser Peak Winery
Hart’s Desire Wines *
Harvest Moon Estate and Winery
Hook & Ladder Winery
Hudson Street Wineries *
Inspiration Vineyards & Winery
J. Rickards Winery *
Jigar Wines *
Kelley & Young *
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens *
Kobler Estate Winery
Kokomo Winery *
La Crema Estate at Saralee’s Vineyard *
La Crema Tasting Room *
Lago di Merlo Vineyards & Winery *
Landmark Vineyards, Hop Kiln Estate *
Lauterbach Cellars *
Locals Tasting Room
Martinelli Winery *
Martorana Family Winery *
Mazzocco Sonoma *
Mercury Wine Geyserville *
Merriam Vineyards *
Mietz Cellars *
Mill Creek Vineyards & Winery
Mounts Family Winery *
Mutt Lynch Winery
Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards
Occidental Road Cellars *
Old World Winery *
Pech Merle Winery
Pedroncelli Winery *
Peterson Winery *
Pezzi King Vineyards *
Philip Staley Vineyards & Winery *
Portalupi Wines *
Porter Creek Vineyards *
Ramazzotti Wines *
Ridge Lytton Springs *
Roadhouse Winery *
Rockpile Vineyards *
Rodney Strong Vineyards *
Roth Estate Winery
Russian River Vineyards *
Sanglier Cellars *
SIMI Winery *
Soda Rock Winery *
Stephen & Walker *
Sunce Winery & Vineyard *
Super Sonoman Wine *
Taft Street Winery *
Tara Bella Winery
F. Teldeschi Winery
The Meeker Vineyard *
Trattore Farms Winery *
Trione Vineyards & Winery *
Truett Hurst *
Virginia Dare Winery
Viszlay Estate Winery *
West Wines *
White Oak Vineyards & Winery
Wilson Winery *
Wine Guerrilla *
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service…
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.