Wine Road - Northern Sonoma County
as we celebrate the
It's all about the WINE!
January 17 - 18, 2015
11am - 4pm each day
This is the 23rd Annual Winter WINEland and a great opportunity to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases or library wines. All wineries will have something on SALE for the weekend! Some wineries will offer food pairings and others will have tours. In November download the detailed program to see exactly what each winery will offer for the weekend.....then plan your tasting adventure.
This event does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
View Our Google Event Map: map available in December 2014
Tickets go on sale November 3, 2014
Advance Ticket Sales End January 12, 2015
- Wineries do not sell before the event, but they will have sales at the door(s) the weekend of the event.
- Registration price includes wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend.
- This event does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
$45 Weekend + Service Charge + CA Sales Tax
$35 Sunday Only + Service Charge + CA Sales Tax
$5 for Designated Drivers* + Service Charge + CA Sales Tax
At the Doors Prices:
$45 Sunday Only
$10 for Designated Drivers*
EVENT TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
- No advanced sales at the wineries
- Advance registration available online only
- Online registration ends Monday January 12, 2015 @ 9:00pm
- After January 12, 2015 you can purchase at the wineries the weekend of the event
- We want to make sure everyone with a Designated Driver ticket understands they may not sample any wine during the event. They may not share tastes with other tasters, or have just a taste or two.
- At check-in Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband.
- If you decide you would like to sample wine, you may always pay the difference in the ticket price and trade up to a wine tasting ticket/wristband.
List will be available mid November 2015
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
The program/list of participating wineries with more event details for Winter WINEland will be available mid November 2015.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let us know you’ve checked-in.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. - No I.D. = no admittance.
- Ticket sales are final and non refundable. Event happens rain or shine.
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- If you break your glass we'll gladly replace it, but if you lose or forget your glass there is a $5.00 charge.
- All Wine Road events are for adults only... NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland - no babies or children of any age.
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINEland. Some wineries welcome dogs on NON-EVENT days.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, so the winery can check ID's and attach wristbands to each attendee.
- Sunday Only tickets will need to check in on Sunday...and everyone in the party will need to be present to have their wristband attached and ID checked
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later.
- Designated Drivers may not taste any wine. Please do not share tastes with other tasters or think that you may have just a taste or two.