Wine Road Donation Policy
Wine Road Northern Sonoma County is proud to give back to our community and will consider requests for donations for non-profit organizations throughout Northern California for fundraising efforts.
Wine Road requires that all donation requests meet the following criteria:
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Northern California.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before the donation is needed.
- Donations are for charitable purposes only; we cannot provide sale incentives, corporate gifts or donations to for-profit entities.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to limited resources, we must limit our donations to groups in Northern California.
- Standard donation consists of two (2) tickets for our Winter WINEland event in January the following year.
- Donated tickets are only valid for the year specified.
- The donation must be used as a fundraising item for an auction or raffle; they cannot be used for resale.
- We are unable to provide donations for a third party or individual requests.
- No more than one donation request per organization per year.