Wine Road - Northern Sonoma County
BARREL TASTING - TWO WEEKENDS.....
March 6- 8 & March 13-15, 2015
11:00 am - 4:00 pm each day
Members of the Wine Road would like to welcome you to our wineries and lodgings for an exciting weekend of wine tasting. This is your chance to sample wines from the barrel, talk to winemakers and explore the beautiful Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys.
Barrel Tasting is not a food pairing or themed event. It's all about the WINE...many wineries offer"futures" on their barrel samples. This is a chance to purchase wine now, often at a discount, then come back to the winery when the wine is bottled, typically 12-18 months from now. Many wines are so limited, buying futures is your only chance to purchase them.
Attendees are encouraged to pack a picnic as most wineries will not have food for this event. The ticket price includes the opportunity to sample wine from the barrel and in most cases also trying a limited number of current release wines.
ADVANCE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED
All participating wineries will be able to sell you a ticket at the door when the event begins.
At the door: $60 Weekend, $40 Sunday ONLY, $10 Designated Driver (food bank donation)
Click Here to see event Google Map
Click Here to see Interactive Map
Advance ticket sales ENDED March 2nd at 9pm
$60 for the weekend
$40 for Sunday Only
$10 Designated Drivers
At the door prices include sales tax
Designated Driver tickets are $10 at the door, all of these funds are a donation to the Redwood Empire Food Bank ~ this ticket type does not include any wine tasting at all. You may not sample from another guests glass, cannot have just a sip etc.
Designated Drivers will need to wear a wristband and they must be with a ticketed attendee.
If you would like to sample wine, you will need to purchase a tasting ticket.
NO children or babies allowed - no one under the age of 21
have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos.
The Wine Road requests NO Full-Size buses during this event.
Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Event takes place rain or shine.
Barrel Tasting 2015
F indicates barrel tasting on Friday as well as Sat & Sun
* indicates no groups over 8, no limos
ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyards (F) *
DeLoach Vineyards *
Kobler Estate (F)
Skewis Wines (F) *
Trattore Estate Wines *
List of participating wineries by AREA...
As above, (F) is for Friday participation and * is for no groups of 8 or more
BOLD Italic indicates 1st weekend only
- Alexander Valley Vineyards *
- deLorimier Winery (F)
- Field Stone Winery & Vineyard (F) *
- HANNA Winery - Alexander Valley (F) *
- J. Rickards (F) *
- Robert Young Estate Winery *
- Simi Winery *
- Soda Rock Winery (F) *
- Starlite Vineyards (F) *
- Amphora Winery (F)
- Armida Winery (F)
- Cast Wines (F) *
- Chateau Diana Winery (F)
- Collier Falls Vineyards (F) *
- Dashe Cellars (F) *
- David Coffaro Winery (F)
- Everett Ridge Winery (F) *
- Forth Vineyards (F) *
- Fritz Underground Winery (F)
- Geyser Peak Winery (new location)
- Kachina Vineyards (F) *
- Lago di Merlo Vineyards & Winery (F) *
- Mauritson Family Winery * 1st wkd. only
- Mazzocco Sonoma Winery (F) *
- Mietz Callars (F) *
- Mill Creek Vineyards & Winery (F) *
- Mounts Family Winery (F)
- Papapietro Perry (F)
- Pedroncelli Winery (F) *
- Philip Staley Vineyards & Winery (F) *
- Ridge Vineyards
- Rued Vineyards & Winery (F) *
- Talty Winery
- F. Teldeschi Winery
- Trattore Estate Wines *
- Truett Hurst Wienry (F) *
- West Wines (F) *
- Wilson Winery (F) *
- Locals Tasting Room
- The Meeker Vineyard
- Mercury Wine (F) *
- Pech Merle (F)
- Route 128 Winery (F)
- Ramazzotti Wines (F) *
Healdsburg - In Town
- Blanchard Family Wines
- Bluenose (F) *
- Davis Family Vineyards (F) *
- Hart’s Desire Wines (F) *
- Hawley Winery
- Holdredge Wines (F)
- Hudson Street Wineries (F) *
- J. Keverson Winery (F) *
- Kelley & Young Wines (F) *
- Kobler Estate (F)
- Longboard Vineyards *
- Malm Cellars (F)
- Manzanita Creek Winery (F) *
- Pezzi King (F) *
- Roadhouse Winery
- Sapphire Hill Winery (F) *
- Selby Winery (F) *
- Skewis Wines (F) *
- Stephen & Walker (F) *
- Topel Winery Tasting Room (F) *
- Valdez Family Winery (F)
- Williamson Wines (F) *
Russian River Valley
- ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyard (F) *
- Balletto Vineyards (F)
- Battaglini Estate Winery (F) *
- Chalk Hill *
- Christopher Creek Winery (F)
- DeLoach Vineyards *
- Dutton Estate Winery (F)
- Fog Crest Vineyard (F)
- Graton Ridge Cellars (F) *
- HANNA Winery - Russian River Valley (F) *
- Harvest Moon Winery (F) *
- HKG Estate, Hop Kiln Vineyards (F)
- Hook & Ladder Winery (F)
- Inman Family Winery (F) *
- Jigar Wines *
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Garden
- Korbel Champagne Cellars *
- Lauterbach Cellars (F) *
- Martin Ray Winery (F) *
- Matrix Winery (F) *
- Merriam Vineyards (F) *
- Occidental Road Cellars (F) *
- Old World Winery (F)
- Paradise Ridge Winery (F) *
- Porter Creek Vineyards (F) *
- Red Car Wine Company (F) *
- Robert Rue Winery (F)
- Roth Estate (F) *
- Russian River Vineyards (F) *
- Sunce Winery (F)
- Taft Street Winery (F) *
- Viszlay Vineyards (F) *
- VML Winery (F) *
Santa Rosa - In Town
- Carol Shelton Wines (F)
- Cellar of Sonoma (F)
- D’Argenzio Winery (F) *
- Desmond Wines (F)
- Inspiration Vineyards & Winery (F)
- Krutz Family Cellars (F) *
- Lattanzio Wines (F) 8
- Lost Canyon Winery (F)
- Premonition Cellars (F)
- Sheldon Wines (F) *
- Siduri Wines & Novy Family Winery (F)
Windsor - In Town
- Colagrossi Wines (F)
- Deux Amis Winery (F) *
- Vino Valpredo Wine Co. (F)
Click Link To See PDF File With The Complete 2ND WEEKEND Program
When buying wristbands & tasting glasses at the door, each person in the party must be present.
The winery staff will need to check each person's ID to confirm they are at least 21 years old, then attach your event wristband. Wristbands and glasses are not handed out to one person buying for the group.
- Tickets are good for one (1) weekend only.
- Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Event takes place rain or shine.
- Tickets are not transferable to other Wine Road Events
- Ticket admits only 1 person.
- Tickets are good for all three (3) days of the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun). You can taste at any winery that indicates they are Barrel Tasting on Friday.
- Wineries with an (f) next to their name on the list below are participating on Friday.
Full size BUSES are not allowed at Wine Road events.
Our wineries cannot handle a group of 20-40+ people arriving at the same time.
To be responsible hosts, to provide an experience worth remembering, and to adequately describe the variety of wines being poured, smaller groups of people are ideal.
Winery staff cannot serve anyone that appears intoxicated.
If even one person appears to have over-consumed, generally your entire group will be turned away.
We ask everyone's cooperation in keeping the event fun for everyone - the winery staff and all attendees.