SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3 & 4, 2018 ~ 11AM – 4PM EACH DAY
Tickets Go On Sale For 2018 Wine & Food Affair on August 29, 2018
Wine & Food Affair ~ Tasting Along the Wine Road is the premier event for Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County!
Join us for a weekend of wine and food pairing in the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys.
All of the wineries participating will have a favorite winery recipe available online, which they will prepare both days for you to sample, along with the perfect wine.
Ticket holders will receive their tasting glass and wristband upon check-in.
Winemaker Breakfast and Q & A on Saturday November 3rd from 9am – 10:30am Tickets must be purchased for this added event during registration. Join winemakers for a casual morning of Q & A, along with a breakfast before heading out to Wine & Food Affair. This is an open forum for guests to meet and chat with winemakers in a casual breakfast setting with Q & A. This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair -including no babies or children of any age.
Weekend: $80 (plus tax and fees)
Sunday Only: $60 (plus tax and fees)
Designated Driver: $30 (plus tax and fees)
*All tickets will have tax and service fees added at checkout
Click on the tabs directly above for information about the event:
GOOGLE MAP Click HERE for 2018 WFA Map
MAPS Click on the Maps tab to create a custom, printable event map & itinerary.
PARTICIPANTS See the WINERY locations that are participating in this year’s event.
PROGRAM including winery name, location, the recipe they will prepare & serve
RECIPES here you will find the link to the recipes being served this year at each participating winery. There is NO printed cookbook, we have gone digital. Recipes go live the week of the event.
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair –this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased
- Please do not bring dogs to Wine & Food Affair
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility” In an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. ONLY EXCEPTION – if we cancel an event, refunds will be issued.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
2018 Participating Wineries
Those with an * asterisk request no groups of 8 or more
Recipes will be posted on our recipe database the week before the event. Find previous years recipes here: recipes.wineroad.com
ACORN Winery/Alegría Vineyards *
Alexander Valley Vineyards *
Amista Vineyards *
Battaglini Estate Winery *
Bowman Cellars *
Carol Shelton Wines
Chalk Hill Estate Vineyards & Winery
Christopher Creek Winery *
Clos du Bois Winery *
Colagrossi Wines *
Comstock Wines *
D’Argenzio Winery *
Dashe Cellars *
deLorimier Winery *
Donelan Family Wines
Dutton Estate Winery *
Fog Crest Vineyard
Francis Ford Coppola Winery *
Fritz Underground Winery
G & C Lurton Vineyards *
Geyser Peak Winery
HANNA Winery – Alexander Valley *
HANNA Winery – Russian River Valley *
Harvest Moon Estate & Winery
Hook & Ladder Winery
Hudson Street Wineries
J. Rickards Winery
K Squared Cellars *
Kelley & Young Wines *
Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens *
Kokomo Winery *
La Crema Estate at Saralee’s Vineyard
La Crema Healdsburg *
Landmark Vineyards *
Lauterbach Cellars *
Locals Tasting Room
Martinelli Winery & Vineyards *
Matrix Winery *
Mazzocco Sonoma Winery *
Mercury Geyserville *
Merriam Vineyards *
Mietz Cellars *
Mill Creek Vineyards & Winery *
Mutt Lynch Winery
Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards
Occidental Road Cellars *
Old World Winery *
Pech Merle Winery
Pedroncelli Winery *
Pezzi King Vineyards *
Portalupi Wines *
Ramazzotti Wines *
Ridge Vineyards Lytton Springs *
Rockpile Vineyards *
Rodney Strong Vineyards *
Roth Estate Winery
Sanglier Cellars *
Sapphire Hill *
Sbragia Family Vineyards
SIMI Winery *
Soda Rock Winery *
Starlite Vineyards *
Stephen & Walker *
Super Sonoman Wine *
Trattore Farms Winery *
Trione Vineyards & Winery *
Truett Hurst Winery *
Virginia Dare Winery
Viszlay Vineyards *
VML Winery *
West Wines *
White Oak Vineyards & Winery
Wilson Of Dry Creek *
Zialena Winery *
Tickets Go On Sale August 29, 2018
Just click on the photo above to view the Wine Road Recipe Database