January 19-20, 2019
11am – 4pm each day
Join us for two glorious days along Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County as we celebrate the 27th Annual Winter WINEland.
The perfect winter escape…taste current vintages, multiple varietals grown in Sonoma County, and even try a few verticals!
A great opportunity to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases or library wines. All participating wineries will highlight a Vintage, Varietal or Vertical tasting for the weekend. Our details program will be available in mid December.
Ticket price will include wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend.
This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
Winter WINEland does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland -including no babies or children of any age
TICKETS Tickets Go On Sale on November 6, 2018
MAPS Click on the tab directly above for information
PARTICIPANTS Click on the tab directly above for information
PROGRAM Will be available Mid December
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check-in their winery name is “greyed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland–this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINELand
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility”, in an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
2019 Participant List will be Posted by October 29, 2018
Asterisk (*) indicates no groups of 8 or more
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service…
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
Tickets Go On Sale November 6, 2018
Event Map will be posted by October 29, 2018