January 14-15, 2017
11am – 4pm each day
Join us for two glorious days along Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County as we celebrate the 25th Annual Winter WINEland
Our 25th Anniversary Winter WINEland, a great opportunity to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases or library wines. All participating wineries will highlight a Vintage, Varietal or Vertical tasting for the weekend. Our details program will be available in mid December.
Ticket price will include wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend.
This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
Tickets are on Sale NOW
Advance Ticket Prices:
Weekend: $45 + $3.94 (tax) + $3.44 (service fee) = $52.38
Sunday: $35 + $3.06 (tax) + $2.89 (service fee) = $40.95
Designated Driver: $5+.44 (tax) + 1.26 (service fee) = $6.70
Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine.
Breakfast Tickets: $25 + 2.19 (tax) + 2.35 (service fee) = $29.54
Winter WINEland does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland -including no babies or children of any age
TICKETS – You can Buy Your Tickets HERE or Click on the TICKET TAB above to go to ticket page.
GOOGLE MAP WINEland 2017
MAPS Click on the tab directly above for information
PARTICIPANTS Click on the tab directly above for information
PROGRAM Will be available Mid December
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check-in their winery name is “greyed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland–this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINELand
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility”, in an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
Wine Road – Winter WINEland 2017 Participant List
Asterisk (*) indicates no groups of 8 or more
ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyards *
Alexander Valley Vineyards
Bluenose Cellars *
C. Donatiello Winery *
Carol Shelton Wines
Cast Wines *
Cellars of Sonoma
Chalk Hill Estate
Christopher Creek Winery
Clos du Bois
Colagrossi Wines *
Collier Falls Vineyards at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
Comstock Wines *
D’Argenzio Winery & Tasting Room *
Dashe Cellars at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
David Coffaro Vineyard & Winery
Davis Family Vineyards *
De La Montanya *
DeLorimier Winery *
Deux Amis Winery
Dutton-Goldfield Winery *
F. Teldeschi Winery
Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery *
Foley Sonoma Winery
Forth Vineyards at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
Francis Ford Coppola Winery *
Fritz Underground Winery *
Geyser Peak Winery
Harvest Moon Estate
Hook & Ladder Winery
Hudson Street Wineries *
Inspiration Vineyards & Winery
J. Rickards Winery
Jigar Wines *
Joseph Jewell Wines
Kelley & Young Wines *
Kobler Estate Winery *
Kokomo Winery *
La Crema at Saralee’s Vineyard *
La Crema Tasting Room, Downtown Healdsburg *
Lago di Merlo Vineyards at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
Lauterbach Cellars *
Locals Tasting Room
MacPhail Wines *
Martin Ray Vineyards & Winery *
Martorana Family Winery *
Matrix Winery *
Mazzocco Sonoma Winery *
Medlock Ames *
Mercury Geyserville *
Merriam Vineyards *
Mietz Cellars at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
Mill Creek Vineyards & Winery *
Mounts Family Winery
Mutt Lynch Winery
Occidental Road Cellars *
Old World Winery
Papapietro Perry Winery
Pech Merle Winery
Pedroncelli Winery *
Peterson Winery *
Pezzi King Vineyards *
Philip Staley Vineyards at Family Wineries Dry Creek *
Portalupi Winery *
Ramazzotti Wines *
Ridge Lytton Springs *
Roadhouse Winery *
Rodney Strong Vineyards
Route 128 Winery
Sanglier Cellars *
Selby Winery *
Siduri Wine Warehouse
Silver Oak Cellars
SIMI Winery *
Soda Rock Winery *
Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards *
Spicy Vines Winery
Starlite Vineyards *
Stephen & Walker *
Stuhlmuller Vineyards *
Sunce Winery & Vineyard
Taft Street Winery *
The Flight Deck
thumbprint cellars *
Toad Hollow Vineyards *
Topel Winery Tasting Room *
Trione Vineyards & Winery *
Truett Hurst Winery *
Valdez Family Winery *
Viszlay Vineyards *
VML Winery *
West Wines *
White Oak Vineyards & Winery
Wilson of Dry Creek *
Wine Guerrilla *
Zichichi Family Vineyard *
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service…
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.