Join us for our newest event along the Wine Road ~ Esprit du Rhone, a weekend celebrating the spirit of the Rhone.
Friday May 18
Join 12 + winemakers for a casual walk-around tasting at Sonoma Cider: 44 Mill St, Healdsburg, CA .
Sample wine, enjoy apps, live music and play some games….
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, $40 per person *Limited to 100 people
Saturday May 19
Over 50 wineries throughout Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys will
be featuring their RHONE varietals for you to sample.
11:00 am – 4:00 pm $50 per person
Buy both days for $75.00
Share your adventures on Instagram #WineRoad #EspritduRhône
Our favorite photo will win $100!
This is not a food event, it’s an opportunity to sample Rhône varietals.
CA Sales tax and service fee added to all ticket sales.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Yes, all they need is a copy of your pdf Ticket.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Either print it or show it on your phone and your photo ID for age verification. Wineries do NOT have an RSVP list, you must have a ticket.
Esprit du Rhone does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
TICKETS : Tickets will be Available Online Until 2:00pm on Saturday May 19th.
MAPS Click on the tab directly above for information
PARTICIPANTS Click on the tab directly above for information
PROGRAM Will be available by April 20th
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at the first winery you visit.
- You may begin at any participating winery.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos.
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus. Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in and are an event participant.
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days if you checked in Friday night.
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance.
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Esprit du Rhone –this also applies to babies or children of any age.
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one.
- Please do not bring dogs to Esprit du Rhone.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee.
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later.
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
Participating Winery List will be listed February 26th
Esprit du Rhone – FRIDAY Night Participating Winery List
Participating Winery List for SATURDAY
Tickets Go on Sale March 13th
Event Map will be posted Early March
Event Program will be posted early March