Winery Search in Alexander Valley
Search AlphabeticallySearch by letter aaSearch by letter bbSearch by letter ccSearch by letter ddSearch by letter eeSearch by letter ffSearch by letter ggSearch by letter hhSearch by letter iiSearch by letter jjSearch by letter kklSearch by letter mmSearch by letter nnSearch by letter ooSearch by letter ppSearch by letter qqSearch by letter rrSearch by letter ssSearch by letter ttSearch by letter uuSearch by letter vvSearch by letter wwSearch by letter xxSearch by letter yySearch by letter zz
Wine Types: Barbera, Bordeaux Style Blends, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignane, Chardonnay, Grenache, Late Harvest Wines, Malbec, Merlot, Muscat Canelli, Petite Sirah, Pinot Noir, Port, Rhone Style Blends, Sangiovese, Sauvignon Blanc, Sparkling Wine, Syrah, Tempranillo, Viognier, Zinfandel
Amenities: Gift Shop, Pets Allowed, Tasting Fee Complimentary
Region: Alexander Valley
A getaway to Geyserville is the perfect laid back Wine Country experience. Park the car, check in to your room and taste the day away in this charming small town.
- Zialena | Visit website
- The Meeker | Visit website
- Locals Tasting Room | Visit website
- Ramazzotti Wines | Visit website
- Pech Merle Winery | Visit website
- Geyserville | Visit website
- Rustic | Visit website
- Diavola | Visit website
Grab your girlfriends for a relaxing Wine Country escape to Alexander and Dry Creek Valleys. From private tastings to wine slushies, this trip will provide relaxation and fun.
- Kelley & Young Wine | Visit Website
- Chateau Diana | Visit Website
- VML Wines | Visit Website
- Armida Winery | Visit Website
- G&C Lurton Vineyards | Visit Website
- Portalupi Wines | Visit Website
- Selby Winery | Visit Website
- H2hotel | Visit Website
- Kelley & Young Wine Garden Inn | Visit Website
- Healdsburg Inn – Plaza | Visit Website
- Bravas Tapas | Visit Website
- Spoonbar | Visit Website
After the character Miles in Sideways spoke disparagingly of Merlot, some Merlot drinkers hid their love of this delicious Bordeaux grape. But many others know better, and stand proud in their love for this noble varietal. We have many stellar Merlots produced along the Wine Road. Here are just a few.
- deLorimier Winery | Visit Website
- Soda Rock Winery | Visit Website
- Alexander Valley Vineyards | Visit Website
- HANNA Winery – Alexander Valley | Visit Website
- 8 Dragons Restaurant | Visit Website
There are five classic Bordeaux varietals—Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec, Petit Verdot—and all of them are grown and produced in the iconic Alexander Valley.
- HANNA Winery – Alexander Valley | Visit website
- Alexander Valley Vineyards | Visit website
- Soda Rock | Visit website
- J. Rickards Winery | Visit website
- Kelley & Young Wines | Visit website
- Wine Garden Inn | Visit website
- Piacere Italiano Steak & Seafood | Visit website
- Trentadue | Visit Website
- Trione Vineyards & Winery | Visit Website
- Pedroncelli Winery | Visit Website
- A. Rafanelli Winery | Visit Website
- F. Teldeschi Winery | Visit Website
- Wilson of Dry Creek | Visit Website
- Vintner’s Inn | Visit Website
- Hotel Healdsburg | Visit Website
- John Ash & Co | Visit Website
- SpoonBar | Visit Website
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Garden | Visit Website
- Alexander Valley Vineyards | Visit Website
- J Rickards Winery | Visit Website
- Bella Vineyards and Wine Caves | Visit Website
- Truett-Hurst Winery | Visit Website
- Martorana Family Winery | Visit Website
- Hilton Garden Inn | Visit Website
- Valette Healdsburg | Visit Website
With restrictions in place requiring wineries to limit their guests, we have updated our Wine Road Tasting Pass.
The participating wineries have all opted to offer one or two benefits to “Pass” holders.
Please note all wineries DO require a reservation, so make sure you have made arrangements to taste, prior to buying your pass (they are not refundable).
Wineries will offer one of the following…
- 2 for 1 Tasting (2 people will be able to enjoy a tasting, and only pay 1 tasting fee).
- 10% off your wine purchase the day you are using your Tasting Pass.
- FREE shipping on a case of wine, the day you use your Tasting Pass.
The more you buy, the more you save!
You will need to select the DATE you plan to use your “Pass” when you make your purchase. The pass is only good for ONE DAY.
For the list of offers by winery CLICK HERE
Google MAP to participating wineries – color coded: PURPLE 2 for 1 tasting, BLUE 10% off wine, GREEN free shipping on a case, and RED multiple offers for you to chose from.
Participating Wineries By Location
Alexander Valley Vineyards, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, J. Rickards Winery, Pech Merle Winery, Ramazzotti Wines, Trentadue Winery, Trione Vineyards & Winery, Zialena Winery
Dry Creek Valley:
Capo Creek Winery, David Coffaro Vineyard & Winery, FRICK, Kokomo Winery, Martorana Family Winery, Michel-Schlumberger, Mounts Family Winery, Papapietro Perry Winery, Pedroncelli Winery, Ridge Vineyards, Rued Winery, Saini Vineyards, The Pour House, West Wines
Russian River Valley:
ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyards, Baldassari Wines, Bricoleur Vineyards, Char Vale Winery, Colagrossi Wines, DeLoach Vineyards, Gary Farrell Winery, Hook & Ladder Winery, Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, Moshin Vineyards, Sunce Winery, Thomas George Estates, Viszlay Vineyards, Woodenhead Winery, Zouzounis Wines
Healdsburg – In Town
G.C. Lurton Vineyard Tasting Room, Selby Winery, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Williamson Wines
2021 TASTING PASS BLACKOUT DATES
- March 19-21
- April 4-5
- May 24-31
- July 3-4
- Sept. 3-6
- Nov. 6-7 & 25-28
- Dec. 24-25 & 31
Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who do not use their Tasting Pass.
The Tasting Pass is valid only on the date the buyer selected when purchased, and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Lodging Search in Alexander Valley
ABOUT ALEXANDER VALLEY
Expansive vineyard vistas framed with mountains to the East and the Russian River to the West draw you into a captivating landscape. Your shoulders drop and your breathing slows as the surrounding beauty consumes your senses. Welcome to Alexander Valley, where Cabernet Sauvignon is king.
With similar terroir as the Bordeaux region in France, Alexander Valley produces not just Cabernet and Chardonnay, but all the classic Bordeaux varieties—Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec, and Petit Verdot, plus a host of other non-Bordeaux varieties.
This historic valley was once part of a Mexican land grant and has a long history of agriculture. Some of the older structures and original family ranches still dot the valley, but today the main attractions are the many renowned wineries. You’ll discover wineries spaced throughout the main roads with a few off the beaten path, and well worth the drive down a country lane.
Vineyard Acres: 14,449
Number of wineries: 43
Tasting rooms in AVA that are WineRoad members: 27
AVA Established in: 1984
Key varietals produced: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Cabernet France, Merlot, Malbec, Petit Verdot