To all Wine Road winery members –
- IMPORTANT BOTTLE BILL (CRV) LEGISLATIVE CHANGES WEBINAR FOR WINERIES:
- Wednesday, October 18, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM: Workshop Registration
- In 2023, the California legislature enacted a “Bottle Bill,” mandating the inclusion of wine and distilled spirits in the CalRecycle CRV Program. Subsequently, a cleanup bill was introduced to refine some of the more challenging stipulations for the wine industry (this is awaiting the Governor’s signature).
- Tim Schmelzer, Vice President of California State Relations, has generously offered to host a virtual workshop for members of the various regional wine associations. The workshop will focus on an overview of the new requirements.
- Tim is a foremost expert on these bills and legislation, and we are extremely grateful to him and the Wine Institute for sharing their knowledge and their dedicated advocacy for our industry, which played a pivotal role in bringing about this cleanup bill.
- The workshop will be conducted via Zoom webinar on Wednesday, October 18, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. All are welcome to attend this free workshop, with particular relevance for those responsible for wine labels and engaged in sales. Learn more and register here: Workshop Registration
- Posted in: Monday memo
- Tagged in: