Wine Road Retreat Agenda
June 12, 2019
Hotel Healdsburg, Carriage House
9:00 Welcome/introductions – John Viszlay
9:05 Review goals for the retreat – Sandra Hess moderator/facilitator
9:10 Review “Wine Tourism”
- What we discussed last year
- Are we moving that needle forward?
- What are we doing now
- What should we add to the mix
- Review filters, do they still make sense?
10:45 Messaging and Positioning – Sandra Hess
- Review work started last year
- What is our messaging – how to move forward
1:00 Wine Road Ambassadors – Sandra Hess
2:00 Surveys, Brian Carr
- Purpose – goals
- Schedule for the year
- How to share
- How to collect data
3:15 Marketing – Laura Perret Fontana
- Long Term Goals. What do members want and expect from WR?
- Prioritize – press tours, influencers, on the road, festivals, advertising
5:00 Reception & Dinner H2Hotel, Green Room